You’ve been using VSCO for a while and now you’re ready to switch photo editing app? You might not be happy with VSCO’s new direction with their latest updates. Or maybe you’re just ready to unsubscribe and delete your account. Whatever the reason, we’re here to help you delete your VSCO account and unsubscribe.
How to uninstall VSCO app on iPhone
Follow these steps to uninstall VSCO app on iPhone:
1. Run VSCO and at the bottom of the screen, click your profile icon.
2. Select the menu icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
3. Select Settings and scroll down to click Delete my account. Click Continue for confirmation.
How to Delete VSCO Account on Android or Online
A VSCO account cannot currently be deleted from an Android device. So, if you are an Android user and want to cancel your account, you will need to use the web version to do so. Here’s how:
1. Visit VSCO.co from a browser on any device.
2. The first time you log in through a browser, you will be sent a verification email. You will need to check your mailbox and approve your login for security issues.
3. In the upper right corner, select the menu icon and select Account.
4. Scroll down and tap Delete my account option, then click Delete your VSCO account for confirmation.
How to cancel VSCO subscription on iPhone
To cancel your VSCO subscription on your iPhone, follow these steps:
1. Start your iPhone Settings and choose your own Apple ID at the top of the page.
2. Select Subscriptions.
3. In the “Active” section, select VSCO: Photo and Video Editor.
4. Select Cancel. If you’re still in your free trial, select Cancel your free trial.
How to cancel VSCO subscription on Android
You can cancel your VSCO subscription on Android using the Play Store app. See how:
1. Open the Google Play Store app and tap your profile icon at the top right.
2. Select Payments and subscriptions.
3. Click Subscriptions from Payments and subscriptions page.
4. Select VSCO: Photo and Video Editor.
5. Click Unsubscribe at the bottom of the page and confirm.
And that’s it! The above tutorial showed you how to delete VSCO account as well as unsubscribe.