This guide will show you how to connect your ps5 controller to multiple devices.
One of the great new features of the PS5 is its DualSense controller that comes with many features that will allow you to enjoy the game better. If you didn’t know, you’ll be happy to know that you can also use the PlayStation 5 controller on PC, Mac, Android, iPad, and more. We tell you how it is done.
How to connect PS5 controller to iPhone and Android
- Hold down the PS button and the Create button on the DualSense controller until the trackpad indicator starts flashing blue.
- Go to Settings on your Android or iOS.
- Choose Bluetooth.
- On your Android, select Pairing a new device. For iOS, go to the bottom of the list Other devices section to find your controller.
- Touch the controller and it should be paired
How to Connect a PS5 Controller to Windows
- You can connect your Ps5 controller via Bluetooth. Long press PS and To create buttons on the DualSense controller until the trackpad indicator starts flashing blue. This means your controller is now in pairing mode.
- Click the Windows logo on the taskbar or press the Windows key on your keyboard to go to Settings.
- Select Devices.
- On the Bluetooth and other devices page, click Add Bluetooth or other device.
- Select Bluetooth and your PC will start searching for available devices.
- Once your PS5 controller appears, tap on it to start the pairing process.
- Your DualSense controller then needs to be paired and connected to your Windows computer.
How to connect PS5 controller to Mac
- Follow the link to connect your PS5 controller to macOS System settings.
- Click Bluetooth.
- If Bluetooth is turned off, turn it on.
- Hold on PS button and To create on the DualSense controller until the trackpad indicator starts flashing blue.
- The controller should now appear in macOS in the list of available Bluetooth devices.
- Click Connect button next to the controller name.
- Your DualSense controller will be paired and connected to your macOS.
How to use a PS5 controller with Steam
- Open Steam and select Settings.
- In the new window, select Controller.
- Click General controller settings.
- Select your PS5 controller from the window that just opened at the bottom Detected controllers.
How to connect PS5 controller to Apple TV
- Open it Settings menu.
- Click Remotes and devices.
- Choose Bluetooth under Other devices.
- Hold on PS and To create on the DualSense controller until the light around the trackpad starts flashing blue.
- The DualSense controller will be listed at the bottom Other devices. Click on it.
- A “The controller is connected“ a notification will appear.