Learn how to seamlessly connect your Mac to your TV.
If you’re looking to connect your Mac to your TV, you’ve come to the right place. Whether you want to stream movies, play games, watch videos or just show off what you’re working on on the big screen, we’ve got all the resources and advice you need in one place. We’ll show you how to connect your Mac to your TV wirelessly or with a cable.
How to connect your Mac to your TV
1. Connect to the video input of the TV from the output of the computer.
2. Click the Apple logo in the upper-left corner of your Mac and select System settings.
3. Select Displays.
4. Select Display Settings in the lower left corner.
5. Select Default to display in the next window.
6. In the upper left corner, select Apple logo and then select System settings.
7. Click Sound.
8. Select the connected TV.
How to connect a Mac to a Smart TV wirelessly
1. On your Mac, click the Apple logo in the upper left corner and select System settings.
2. Select Displays.
3. On the Airplay display, select your TV from the drop-down menu.
To connect to a TV that doesn’t support the display, you’ll need to use the Screen Mirroring feature for a wireless connection. See the following steps:
1. Select Control center in the upper right corner of the menu bar.
2. Click Screen display.
3. Select the TV you want to connect in the pop-up window, and your Mac’s screen will be displayed.
Can I connect my MacBook to my TV?
Connecting your MacBook to your TV is a great way to watch movies, play games, or display photos on the big screen. There are two main ways to do this. The first is with the help of an HDMI cable, which can be purchased at any electronics store. The second way is to use AirPlay with an Apple TV device.
The process of connecting a computer to a TV is relatively simple. By following these steps, you will connect your Macbook to your computer in no time.