If you use your Apple ID to buy apps, music, or anything else from the iTunes Store, it can be convenient to link your PayPal account so you can easily make purchases without re-entering your credit card information.
How to use PayPal as an Apple ID payment method
Here are the steps you need to follow to enable PayPal on your Apple ID. We’ll show you how to connect it using your iPhone or iPad, Mac or PC, or the Internet.
Add PayPal to your Apple ID on iPhone and iPad
- Start your own Settings application and click your name.
- Choose iTunes and the App Store.
- Choose yours Apple ID above.
- Click View your Apple ID.
- Now choose Payment informationand then click PayPal and follow the instruction prompts.
How to Add PayPal to Apple ID on iTunes (Mac & PC)
- Launch iTunes and click Account in the menu bar at the top of the screen
- Choose View my account.
- You may be prompted for your Apple ID password, if so, enter it.
- Click Edit on the right side Payment type.
- Now select payment type as PayPal.
- Click Ready in the lower right corner when you’re done.
Add PayPal to your Apple ID online
- Go to appleid.apple.com.
- Log in with your credentials and scroll down to Payment and delivery.
- On the right side, click Edit.
- Now choose Choose a payment method and choose PayPal as a new payment method.
- Hit Save button in the upper right corner when you’re done.
By following the above steps carefully, you will be able to add PayPal to your Apple ID via iPhone, iPad, Mac, PC or online.